We roast Arabica beans weekly in small batches, right here in our shop. We don’t do it for the aroma it provides (although it’s pretty amazing). We do it to bring out the very best profile from each and every bean. We want to ensure that when you drink Red Rambler, you’re drinking an outstanding cup of coffee.
Why Arabica beans?
Arabica beans thrive in cooler weather in the elevated areas of Central & South America, Africa and Asia. They are sought after for their flavor and complexity, producing a smooth coffee with no bitterness.
We offer a variety of coffees, along with a full line of coffee drinks.
Our coffee options include:
• Single Origin–A single origin coffee is the fruit from one particular country.
• Blends–A blend of two or more single-origin coffees. We expertly roast each origin independently, then carefully combine them to create a new and interesting balance of flavors.
• Decaf–Because all decaffeination processes can strip flavor from the bean, the decaf coffees we roast are chosen specifically to retain their rich flavors.
• Flavored–For our flavored varieties, we use an Arabica bean that is mild, with minimal body and acidity. The bean’s mellow flavor complements the flavors we apply to the bean.
• Fair Trade–We are a certified Fair-Trade roaster, which means we have an equitable and fair partnership between consumers in North America and producers in Asia, Africa and Latin America.
Taste for Yourself
We strive to deliver a high-quality cup of coffee, no matter where you enjoy it.
Come hang out with us! Our shop in Wauseon has a cozy atmosphere and fun people. You can sit and sip a while, and grab a cup of joe to go.
Stop by and see our friends! If you’re not in the Wauseon, Ohio, area, be sure to check out the list of the other coffee shops and retailers that carry Red Rambler coffee.
Get rewarded! Enjoy our coffee and earn points for rewards through our loyalty program.
Order in Bulk and have it shipped to you! Enjoy our coffee with the convenience of ordering online in bulk and having it shipped directly to you.
Monday - Thursday: 6:30AM - 8:00PM
Friday: 6:30AM - 10:00PM
Saturday: 7:00AM - 10:00PM
Taps open at 11:00AM